Auction has expired
|Direct crypto accepted||USDC, BTC, ETH|
|Location||Leonia, New Jersey|
|Mileage||50,558 - June 1|
This is the most complete supercharged E92 M3 build that we’ve ever seen. All the work was done by Autocouture and with new parts, which is one of the most respected BMW tuners in the country: https://autocouturemotoring.com/
Only the best upgrade parts were used: from Ohlin suspension, Stoptech for stopping power, Dinan for the strut tower, ESS for the tune and GSS for the supercharger kit. This car even has an 11lb lithium Anti Gravity battery, so the owner didn’t skip any corners. The seller has several sports cars, and just wants to make room in his garage for more toys that are en-route. A total of $48k was spent on upgrades, and receipts are available upon request.
This beauty is super clean, and running a conservative Stage 1 kit, generating 585whp conservatively. It’s an excellent balance for performance and reliability, and it’s a very exciting car to drive on the weekends or even every day. There’s room to increase power, but for a street car I feel that it’s not really necessary.
Maintenance is up to date, and even preventive things were done at 47k miles:
Glancing at the lack of stickers, the cleanliness of the hard to reach pockets of the wheels, and the lack of tasteless aesthetic upgrades, it’s clear that this build was done right and wouldn’t look out of place in an OEM BMW catalog.
This is your chance to buy one of the best V8 BMWs that are on the market. Don’t let is slip by.
– GSS Kit stage 1 Plus supercharger: Done at 47k miles
– ESS engine tune * base OTS tune (94MM pully)
– Trans Tune (EU)
– RKP X pipe catted with high flow cats
– Brakes: BBK StopTech Full (St60/St40) – Done at 47k miles
– ACM muffler mod
– Titan Ts-7 rims 19″s staggered ( with PS4- 255
Front and 295 Rear)
– 10MM spacers (classic)
– Dinan carbon strut tower
– Carbon M driveshaft
– Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers
– Hotchkis front/rear seats with bushings
– Sway Bars upgraded Front and Rear
– SPL front and rear sway bar end links
– Subframe Bushings Upgraded turner solid w/ Delrin bushings Powerflex Rearward differential bushing Powerflex frontward differential bushing
– Rod bearings & bolts / oil change (preventative): Done at 47k miles
– Anti-Gravity Battery 11lbs
– IND Painted hood and trunk roundel
– Carbon Grills
– Carbon vents
– Carbon antenna
– Carbon Mirror covers
– Carbon side markers
– Carbon M trunk Spoiler
– Carbon RKP lip
– Gloss black M signs/badges
– Painted front deflector to paint
– Bavarian sound stage 1 upgrade
– Oil changed every 2.5k miles
Some very very minor rock chips.